If you would like the Ellison die cutter and dies to come to you, fill out the form below. Remember:
1. In fairness to everyone, you may only request 150 dies.
2. Select two dates and indicate which is your first choice. We will confirm your request by phone or email. Die requests are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. We pack up the dies and equipment the week before, so we need your list of requested dies.
3. The dies need to go back into the Courier system on the Friday of your week so that we have time to get them ready for their next scheduled stop.
4. There is a sheet for people who use the dies to sign. We use these numbers in our reporting for the NYS Education Department so please try to get these signatures if you can and return the signature sheet to us. We appreciate all of your help and assistance.
5. Please check the available dates below. Let the person responsible for the dies know of any specific die requests.
If you need more information about the dies or making a request, please call the ATC Office (483-7807 x 7168) or email AdirondackTC@gmail.com.